1. If you meet the requirements, kindly forward a concise CV to The relevant Practitioner/Administrator (Human Resources) by email or logging on to the NHLS career page careers.nhls.ac.za (I-Recruitment), quoting the reference number and the job title.
Guidelines to applicants
2. Response Email addresses of the relevant HR representative and or Region is supplied at the end of each regional adverts. The onus is on the applicant to ensure that their application has been received. Incomplete applications and applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
3. Any credentials of the contract of employment will be subject to Security clearance, Competency/Psychometric assessments, reference checking, signing of performance contract on appointment, signing of an employment contract on appointment, presentation etc.
4. All positions that require an applicant to be registered with a Professional body must attach proof of registration with their application. Applications sent without the proof of registration will not be considered.
5. These positions are open to all employees of the NHLS Including the employees who are on contract in similar or different positions.
6. Correspondence will be limited to shortlisted candidates only.
7. The NHLS is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer. The filing of posts will be guided by the NHLS employment Equity Targets.
8. Successful applicants will be remunerated on the published scale associated with the grade of the post. This means that the remuneration of an applicant who is successful for a position that is lower than his/her current job grade will be adjusted downward with effect from the date of appointment.
9. Internal applicants must have served 12 months in their current post from date of appointment to the position as a new appointment, promotion or transfer before they may apply for new position.
10. External applicants shall be responsible for all expenditure related to attendance of Interviews.
Please see link below for the available vacancies within the organization and by clicking on the link you accept the “Term of User” and Disclaimer of NHLS
Note -> Kindly open Careers link with internet Explorer 8 or higher.
|Intern medical scientist for 2019 intake amendment||14/12/2018|
|NICD Dec 2018 Bulletin - Senior Public Health Epidemiologist - Amendment||11/12/2018|