- NHLS services that facilitate applications for employment are free of charge.
- Your telephone or cellular service provider will charge all telephone calls that you make to the NHLS based facilities at their normal rates.
- NHLS makes every effort to ensure that Applicant Data is treated in the strictest confidence; however, you will not hold NHLS responsible if your personal information was unlawfully copied from the NHLS website through nefarious means and/or distributed without consent.
- NHLS will implement precautionary measures to ensure that the NHLS website is free from viruses, NHLS cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the site or delivered via electronic mail through the site will be free of infection or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that manifest contaminating or destructive properties. You are responsible for implementing sufficient protective software on your system that will satisfy your particular data security requirements and for maintaining a means external to your workstation for the reconstruction of any lost data.
- NHLS reserves the right to either reject or remove any CV from its site(s) for any reason whatsoever.
- Access to the candidate database is available only to NHLS recruiters who have been approved for recruitment purposes and whom NHLS has issued with privileged access codes to search the NHLS candidate database. Such NHLS recruiters may access the candidate database solely for the purpose of identifying candidates whose work preferences for location, category and occupation match the NHLS vacancy advertisements. While NHLS will make every effort to ensure that NHLS recruiters adhere to this undertaking, you herewith indemnify NHLS against wrongful conduct, of any kind, by NHLS recruitment staff.
- NHLS and the other Indemnified Parties do not guarantee and do not warrant in any way whatsoever, that by placing your details on this web site, or applying for any advertised vacancy, you will be offered or considered for any position.
- You agree to take precautionary measures to ensure that your CV on the NHLS Career site is free from viruses or other destructive code.
- You agree to present yourself truthfully in your CV and give the NHLS the right to keep your cv on the database.
- You agree, at all times, to deal with any information or products provided by NHLS in a manner which abides by all applicable laws of South Africa, or of any other relevant jurisdiction (including, without limitation, privacy and copyright laws).
- NHLS retains all intellectual property rights contained in the data stored on NHLS Careers and services provided by NHLS, and you agree not to infringe any of NHLS's rights without NHLS's prior written consent. This includes the use of public domain information represented on NHLS.
You agree, not to use this website to obtain or distribute:
- material containing viruses or any other destructive materials, data or code;
- material which is defamatory, obscene, pornographic, threatening, invasive of privacy, abusive, unlawful or contains hate speech; or
- bulk email, whether solicited or unsolicited.
- You agree not to interfere with or jeopardise the appearance, functionality or operation of any part of this web site or attempt to interfere with or jeopardise, disrupt, disable, harm or otherwise impede in any manner the appearance, functionality or operation of any part of this website.
- You agree not to disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, interfere with, rewrite, modify, break, override or reprogram, reproduce, modify or tamper with any code, software and/or any data that may be stored on or embodied in or accessible from this website.
- You agree not to intercept any information transmitted to or from NHLS or this website.
- You indemnify NHLS against all claims, actions, suits, liabilities, costs and expenses incurred on any account as a result of the listing or intended listing of your personal information on www.nhls.ac.za, or any related site.
- You agree to keep NHLS and its associates fully indemnified against any actual or contingent liabilities incurred in relation to any actions or claims brought by any person against NHLS as a result of an actual or alleged breach by you of any law, or such other actions or claims brought in relation to the provision of services by NHLS to you.
- You may not assign or transfer your rights and obligations to any other person without NHLS's prior written approval (which will not be unreasonably withheld).
- This agreement is governed by the laws of South Africa. You irrevocably and unconditionally submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of South Africa, and waive any objection to legal action being brought in those Courts on the grounds of venue or inconvenient forum.
- All materials, including images, software, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, video clips and written and other materials ('materials') that are part of or made available through this website are protected by intellectual property laws. Accordingly, you may not copy, reproduce, retransmit, distribute, disseminate, sell, publish, broadcast, or otherwise circulate or exploit this material in any way.
- The NHLS infrastructure and technology, and this website may only be used by you to submit accurate truthful details for the bona fide purposes of applying.
- The trademarks, logos and service marks displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of their owners. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting you any licence or right to use any trademark without the express written permission of the owner thereof.